Older guys wearing shorts

That would be the OP
Cheeky twat. You look like you've just walked out of a shop with a stolen wok under your shirt Bigg fella; )

Jeez, I think I've upset a few FOC nerves starting this thread... Wear what you want when you want guys... I do, and I don't mind how I look.

I think these kind of threads are all in good fun. If we can't have a belly laugh or two in off topic with shit shorts on then no point me being on Bluemoon I think: )... I mean shit shorts as in bad fashion, not skid mark shit shorts: /

*Packs skiddy bright green budgies, medallion and Old Spice into case; )

Hmmm : /

I was on a Greek beach with my (then) Mrs back in the 90s and noticed a guy in his 70s swimming and thought nothing of it. Next minute he came up on the the beach right in front of us. About 50 strands of hair swept back into a old hippy like ponytail, saggy bronzed skin, big fuck off Jim'll fix badge sized medallion and a pair of bright green budgies on. He walked past us and we just stared, aghast and slack jawed. What made it worse was the seedy looking old twat had been weighing up all topless girls with a semi on. He hadn't even shaved his David Bellamy beard like pubes. Was like 2000 rusty watch springs poking out the sides!
Seems you had a good look and remembered. The problems FOC have is we wouldn't have remembered. Which beach was it by the way.

Hmmm : /

I was on a Greek beach with my (then) Mrs back in the 90s and noticed a guy in his 70s swimming and thought nothing of it. Next minute he came up on the the beach right in front of us. About 50 strands of hair swept back into a old hippy like ponytail, saggy bronzed skin, big fuck off Jim'll fix badge sized medallion and a pair of bright green budgies on. He walked past us and we just stared, aghast and slack jawed. What made it worse was the seedy looking old twat had been weighing up all topless girls with a semi on. He hadn't even shaved his David Bellamy beard like pubes. Was like 2000 rusty watch springs poking out the sides!

Was your Mrs devastated when you left her for him...

Seems you had a good look and remembered. The problems FOC have is we wouldn't have remembered. Which beach was it by the way.
I can't remember the beach pal, but I kid you not he was such a creep me and the Mrs watched him go back to his spot amongst half a dozen late teenage girls and perv. He wasn't even discreet about it! Almost tantamount to paedophilia.
Was your Mrs devastated when you left her for him...
lol.

I was on a Greek beach with my (then) Mrs back in the 90s and noticed a guy in his 70s swimming and thought nothing of it. Next minute he came up on the the beach right in front of us. About 50 strands of hair swept back into a old hippy like ponytail, saggy bronzed skin, big fuck off Jim'll fix badge sized medallion and a pair of bright green budgies on. He walked past us and we just stared, aghast and slack jawed. What made it worse was the seedy looking old twat had been weighing up all topless girls with a semi on. He hadn't even shaved his David Bellamy beard like pubes. Was like 2000 rusty watch springs poking out the sides![/QUOTE]

You sure it was Greece..???

You sure it was Greece..???[/QUOTE]

Could have been any European beach TRB but one of the Greek islands we holidayed on....

First time I went abroad with my ex Mrs was to Cala Millor Majorca In 91. I'd never seen topless young ladies in skimpy bikini bottoms before and being a virile young man my eyes were like pickles on sticks, topless totty abounded. Now my Mrs was(and still is) very attractive and although I was totally faithful and loved her dearly I couldn't help notice a gorgeous group of Dutch beauties lay their towels no more than 3 yards behind us.

I was lay on my stomach at the time chilled out catching the sun, headphones in. Mrs sunbathing and most likely reading a novel and in her element. As the girls lay sunbathing I couldn't help but notice., especially when they went topless. I soon got a semi on and before I knew it, well put it this way, if I stood up they could have hung their towel on it. My Mrs said my back was starting to burn and peel but the was oblivious I had a fuckin' hard on, budgies head popping out the top of my smugglers and straining.

She said - "why don't you turn over and lay on your back, you're burning up".... No, I'll be alright love(guilty gulp I think she sussed out why I wouldn't) just rub some more cream in if you would please"... She fell for it and when she finished I noticed she wasn't looking so I discreetly put my towel around me and changed into my beach shorts, baggy enough to hide the bulge.

"C'mon love I think we'll go and get a drink and bite to eat".... Just as we were leaving I saw an impression in the sand(think a mini version of Dorset's Cerne Abbas if you catch my drift; ) and quickly rubbed out the impression with my foot in red faced embarrassment before we walked off the beach. I think one of the Dutch girls sussed me and gave a wry smile, and my wife's intuition suggested she had an inkling as to why my back was burnt and my chest wasn't lol; )

True tale..... But I wasn't a dirty old man looking to perv like weirdo watch spring Wally, and that's a big difference.
True tale...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.