Oldest City Souvenir/Merchandise you have

I have a programme from Hyde Road. Also first game at Maine Road. 1926, 33 and 34 cup finals. Need 15 home and away programmes from present day back to 1944. I have about 200 programmes pre 1945.
Sounds fantastic. I have some from 50s 60s. 69 cup final is my pride and joy.

Not the oldest thing i have but i was in the Falklands for my 21st birthday. Mate sent a card to City asking them to sign it and send it on. All the first team signed it. The best birthday present i ever had. Thanks Nige.

Lots of autographs from the late 70s, personally got them when they used to train at Manchester University pitches pre-season (includes Colin Bell, Mike Doyle and David Watson).

1956 FA cup final program
Going to have it mounted ( ooerr ) with the Scottish cup final one from same year.
Hearts beat Celtic 3 v 1

I still have in my parents loft, a bedside lamp with a picture of Denis Tueart on the shade (mid flight scoring in league cup final)....that they bought me at a market in 1977, allegedly I was throwing a tantrum until they bought it, and I've supported city since....I was 6.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.