Oldest City Souvenir/Merchandise you have

signed sportsman dinner from Joe Royle

Signed hat by Nicky Weaver before the city 4-1 defeat in preseason to Stockport.

few other signatures that i will need to dig out.

Got plenty of kits now, some mine as a kid, some that my dad owned (including the 81 Fa Cup final kit)

I have my dads 1935/36 ground gents season ticket and my centenary tie,still in package.If you think its bad now on regular occasions we were playing every 3 days,chelsea on xmas day at home and away on boxing day.Cost £1.0.0

My Great Uncle followed City from the 1920s to the 1980s. Apart from when he was serving in WW2 obviously.
He bought shares in City when we were on our uppers, sometime in the 80s I think.
To this day I don't know what happened to those shares. He died unmarried and childless, but some bugger has them ;-)
Frank Shinawatra bought all the shares - or all the shares fans would sell to him
I know a few Blues who refused to sell their shares knowing that once the deadline was up they would be worth nothing.

Frank Shinawatra bought all the shares - or all the shares fans would sell to him
I know a few Blues who refused to sell their shares knowing that once the deadline was up they would be worth nothing.

I didn't fill the form in to sell my shares . I was sent a cheque for the value that Frank was paying per share

I’ve got the Bell, Lee, Summerbee (signed) , Joe & Mal framed picture. The 1956 Cup winners framed picture. An Aquascutum whistle in decorative box issued to corporate guests at the last Derby at MR. A decorative plate of Keegans Champions, a signed ball from 95-96 season.

Thanks Sharon. Dad knew a guy who was one of the stewards at Maine Road in the 60s and used to get him Cup Final tickets and that menu etc.
Off my own back,I still have my 1976 League Cup Final ticket and 1981 FA Cup Final ticket.
I have the programme and match ticket and the first day cover with score and scores from 76 league Cup final plus the 69 f a cup final both 81 programmes as well..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.