Oldest City Souvenir/Merchandise you have

Oldest programme I have is the 1955 Burnley away. But I have just sold on Ebay a ticket for the ECWC match ticket for the Lierse SK game. Only about 200 attended that game and Programmes were not available as far as I know. Winning bid was £280. So all you City fans get rooting through your dad or grandad's attic for this ticket. It's rare!View attachment 13847
Why were there only 200 there or do you mean Blues only?

Matt Busby & Frank Swift autographs. It’s not that old but still have an unopened commemorative bottle of wine from the corporate box, last game at Maine rd.

Frank Shinawatra bought all the shares - or all the shares fans would sell to him
I know a few Blues who refused to sell their shares knowing that once the deadline was up they would be worth nothing.
My dad bought some, still got the certificate. He died 23 years ago.
Shares worth bugger all then and nowt now.
Still got them tho.. anyone got SM’s number?

Why were there only 200 there or do you mean Blues only?
Sorry meant City fans but that was an estimate. Not many travelled in those days. 4 of us went by car and camped out overnight by the side of the Stadium. They put us on two rows of folding chairs along the side of the pitch. That's how you could estimate how many blues travelled.

You young fucker. Newcastle broke mine in 1955 and Ricky Villa did it again in '81.
Last ten years been like a transplant.
Ha nice one. My wife worked at Umbro for a few years. When they sponsored City she managed to convince the Umbro \ City liaison lady to get Nedum to make me a birthday greeting video and sign a City annual. Nedum did the business and asked how old I was. Expecting the answer to be 11 years or something he pissed himself when he was told it was my 40th. Real footy fans may be bonkers and delusional but they never grow old.

Im looking for a City/Maine Road pennant for my son's room (his mother hates football and cause of me City also),if anyone has one for selling please pm... thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.