Oldham Athletic thread

The Premier League(especially with the current TV deal) and the whole ffp ruling has a lot to answer for. Saying that I have a little sympathy for Oldham but they should pay their taxes like the rest.

Last edited:
I was at Oldham til I was 16, used to get two free tickets for every home game, got a lot of great football memories from 85 to 90 , we used to train on a Monday night on the plastic pitch, Rodney marsh came up.and trained with us one Monday, probs about early 86, he was pushing us over and barging into us 11 and 12 year old kids.
Plus my cousin played for the first team for about 8 years so I've got some sadness if they go out of business.

It's a real shame. If anything, despite them all wanting to take us down at the time, bring relegated two divisions does give you an appreciation of the dedication of lower league fans.

If only somebody had though to set up some kind of financial fair play scheme that ensured clubs operated within their means, rather than one that just looked after the good old boys.

The Premier League(especially with the current TV deal) and the whole ffp ruling has a lot to answer for. Saying that I have a little sympathy for Oldham but they should pay their taxes like the rest.

should have gone on IR35 like all the other cheating bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.