Oldham Athletic thread

They hate us much more. I went to an Oldham game when they were on one of there cup runs early 90's and "We only hate Man City" was the song of choice for the night. If I had an AK-47 on me the cnuts would have got it.

My mate is an oldham fan. For his stag do we went pne v oldham then on to the bright lights of blackpool. Most of our bunch were blues and we spent all game starting anti city chant. One mate even went to the front of the stand and stood on the wall trying to get everyone to stand up if you hate city before getting thrown out.

My mate has no clue why the hatred but expect the amount of chaos we have caused at their ground over the years its understandable

Anyone know what's going on there?

Bottom of League 2.

Last 2 games have had to be temporarily suspended after a pitch Invision and fans throwing objects on to the pitch.

Owner refusing to go to the ground in case of violence.

Seems like a real fucked up situation

Bottom of League 2.

Last 2 games have had to be temporarily suspended after a pitch Invision and fans throwing objects on to the pitch.

Throwing objects and cases of violence!!
Sounds like a normal Saturday night out on Union Street.
The place is full of BIFFOs after all!!

Bottom of League 2.

Fans hate the owner.

The owner is either fucking up by making bad decisions or fucking up by fleecing the club.

Bottom of League 2.

Sounds like the rags versus the Glazers this?

There owners a tool ......... they are boycotting games at home because of him and there plan was to do most away games what did he do to sort that out ?????

we had them two weeks ago they asked for 1k tickets they put them on sale 3 days before our game making some arse excuse that they thought that it was gonna be POTG .... until our CEO came out and put them right about there under arm tactics ......... you guys should count your lucky stars because for every decent owner like yours there are dozens of rats shafting clubs for fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.