Oldham Athletic thread

I have got a mate who supports Owdum who slags off every City player when England play - got a shit load of texts last night after (I haven't seen it) Walker's apparent mistake. It was Sterling, Stones and Walkers fault when England lost the final because as senior pros they chose not to step up! I don't even bother answering him anymore I really hope they go out of the league this season because of him. I don't even know why I still drink with him from time to time. The Carrion Crow is(was?) like a BNP meeting when the BIFFO's are at home. Horrible club and horrible fans.

not sorry what so ever about oldham football club after they give it the big i am back in the day ?
oldham fan base is made up of city and united fans and our good money ? if the people of oldham don't go and turn up and watch them and put their money into the club then why should we

small town clubs need their local fan base to back the club or it goes tits up its simple
the people of burnley are the prime example they turn up and back their club knowing its needed and then investment will follow

oldham is a big town over 200.000 people ? so if you put Burnley face to face and around 70.000 you think oldham should be getting close to 25.000 every week ?

i said this about bury stop feeling sorry for them and helping out ? if people of bury don't give a shit then why should we

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.