Oldham on the brink?

denislawsbackheel

Team supported
We went to Rotherham…
Reportedly haven't paid their players for February. "Cash flow" problems according to the club.

We should step in and buy one of their players for 8 million, mind you I think we'd get 'em all and the ground for that.

GAZZA said:
We should step in and buy one of their players for 8 million, mind you I think we'd get 'em all and the ground for that.

not sure they know much about football tbh, one of them rang in gmr the other day claiming rick holden was the best winger city ever had.

de niro said:
GAZZA said:

not sure they know much about football tbh, one of them rang in gmr the other day claiming rick holden was the best winger city ever had.

TBF to Tricky Ricky, I know he only managed to win a handful of throw ins for us, but for the Latics he was a god and his stats with them back that up.

szczecinmanc said:
de niro said:

TBF to Tricky Ricky, I know he only managed to win a handful of throw ins for us, but for the Latics he was a god and his stats with them back that up.

How did I know that as soon as Ricky Holden got a mention you would pop up and mention "throw in" :-)

de niro said:
GAZZA said:

Yeah I heard that, he also said he had a better left foot than Neil Young, in the week that Neil Young passed away. He didn't build any bridges the sad yonner.

goatfood said:
szczecinmanc said:

How did I know that as soon as Ricky Holden got a mention you would pop up and mention "throw in" :-)

Remember sending Gaz a post card with a pic of Linker in an England shirt wheeling away arms aloft having just scored. Coloured his shirt sky blue, cut out and stuck a picture of Rickys head over jug ears and wrote, Holden celebrates winning yet another throw in for City..........

Personally I think the Maine Road pitch was too big for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.