Oldham vs City Tonight

I'm guessing the only film crews there will be for CityTV's highlights. I mean, City didn't even confirm that any first teamers would be playing (only hinted it was probable) and the Malaysia game yesterday probably encouraged all the TV companies to stay away, in case they ended up using prime air time to broadcast an EDS match.

Falastur said:
I'm guessing the only film crews there will be for CityTV's highlights. I mean, City didn't even confirm that any first teamers would be playing (only hinted it was probable) and the Malaysia game yesterday probably encouraged all the TV companies to stay away, in case they ended up using prime air time to broadcast an EDS match.

Apparently the lads who played in the Euros are likely to feature

Yea apparently jo hart lescott clichy milner dzeko barry and silva are 50-50 so looks like its gonna be a good side and no links aaaaaahhhhh

de niro said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Yea apparently jo hart lescott clichy milner dzeko barry and silva are 50-50 so looks like its gonna be a good side and no links aaaaaahhhhh

no way will gaz baz be risked.

Yea i thought that but the rest of the squad still looks great to play oldham
oh and adebayor aparently is a possibility???????? not sure about that either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.