OLED - is it worth it?

image.jpg
My reaction exactly, not a scooby what an OLED tv is??? The world has moved on and left me behind again...!!

@roy.or.r Can I ask, since your existing TV is no more than a year old (I think) and cost around a grand(?) why are you looking at OLED TVs? Is the Sony not to your liking?

@roy.or.r Can I ask, since your existing TV is no more than a year old (I think) and cost around a grand(?) why are you looking at OLED TVs? Is the Sony not to your liking?
It is pretty good but almost everyone is saying that the next generation consoles work or look better in OLED. Besides, it's holiday season and I have shiny new toy syndrome lol.

I have been buying an Oled all week and at the final moment I've decided against and gone for the Samsung QLED Q95T 55 inch.

It was that or the LG GX Oled as i want a fully flat wall installation but £200 cheaper and the one connect box which makes life so much easier swayed me.

Where do you get the burn In guarantee? Only accidental damage for the same prices seems to be available online? If it’s available I may return the Samsung and get the LG oled. Cheers.
You may need to phone them mate but it’s definitely available lots on AvForums getting it.

I have one of the older 2016 LG E65 OLEDs. Still blows me away - no image burn on mine, thankfully. I'm also a 3D nerd and this was probably the pinnacle of any 3D set ever made. Cannot recommend the OLED tvs high enough, and I'm sure the newest ones - even without 3D since it's been discontinued - look absolutely amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.