Oleks Zinchenko - 2018/19 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer if Delph was cover for Fernandinho, I think he is the best option for DM after Fernandinho. Zinchenko is my preferred LB, seems to find a better outlet with the ball. Also like Zinchenko’s positional sense in this LB role.

If Zinchenko could just cut out the odd lapse in every game where he goes to ground to make a tackle and misses completely I think he would be perfect at left back . He is a much better passer under pressure than Delph but both should provide adequate cover for Mendy .
CTID

Mangala ocupies a spot both on the PL and the CL list, so hopefully Zinchenko can stay even if we sign another midfielder in january. His skill set is quite similar to Kimmich who's considered as one of the best fullbacks by many

If Zinchenko could just cut out the odd lapse in every game where he goes to ground to make a tackle and misses completely I think he would be perfect at left back . He is a much better passer under pressure than Delph but both should provide adequate cover for Mendy .
CTID
I saw him play for the first time the other day as a starter.. amazing pass on him

I'll be honest, I still don't fully trust him at LB, but he has played well there albeit in limited opportunities. But now is the chance he stayed at the club for - hopefully he gets a good run of games and is able to prove he has a future here...or it's time to move on in the summer. I'll be rooting for him. He seems like a genuinely good guy and chose to stay and fight for his spot, I'll always respect him for that

Zinchenko is a very good player with a lot of heart - but in our massively talented squad (best and deepest in world football IMO) - he's just not quite good enough.

For his own sake, I hope he's traded - at City he's an afterthought.

I think he deserves an opportunity playing in Dinho's role,he quite clearly is very capable there and looking at the footage last night not a million miles off a player we are reportedly looking to spend 75m on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.