Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see him move into midfield at the end. He should be Fernandinho's replacement behind Rodri at least while Laporte is out.

I wonder what the future is for Zinchenko? Assuming Mendy stays fit and Angelino gets in the groove that is.

Maybe as a backup to Rodri? That'd mean we can keep Fernandinho at CB and Gundogan in one position higher up.

I wonder what the future is for Zinchenko? Assuming Mendy stays fit and Angelino gets in the groove that is.

Maybe as a backup to Rodri? That'd mean we can keep Fernandinho at CB and Gundogan in one position higher up.

for me he could get ahead of Gundogan as a number 8 (position wise)

for me he could get ahead of Gundogan as a number 8 (position wise)
Maybe he could get himself into the mix as a number 8, it's definitely an option I agree (although not strictly ahead of Gundogan).

Only downside is that it knocks Foden down a place.

Maybe he could get himself into the mix as a number 8, it's definitely an option I agree (although not strictly ahead of Gundogan).

Only downside is that it knocks Foden down a place.

competition is what Pep uses to keep pushing the players....doesnt he play much further forward for the Ukraine?

competition is what Pep uses to keep pushing the players....doesnt he play much further forward for the Ukraine?
I think he's used as a pretty conventional CM for Ukraine.

COompetition is certainly good though, most of our best players have benefited from it at some point.

Was surprised not to see Zinc as part of the team or squad last night given he was rested v Watford. Injured or just a long rest?

With Mendy back and Angelino playing we see what we’ve been missing at LB. Deadly crosses in to the box add a different dimension to our attack.

Zinchenko has done a great job filling in and I applaud him for that but I think he’ll be 3rd choice LB soon.

Time for bench or CM role
No way that we can play that dynamic style with him like we play w Mendy and Angelino

I'm not sure about his long-term future at the club. I really like his attitude, but I think his is a spot in the squad that could go to a non-homegrown CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.