Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping to see Angelino or even Cancelo on the left side. I was disappointed to see the former did not even make the bench. Nothing against Zin, but we could use another attacking dimension on that side. Walker was wrecking havoc yesterday, something we won't see from Zin's inverted fullback midfield position.

I am hoping to see Angelino or even Cancelo on the left side. I was disappointed to see the former did not even make the bench. Nothing against Zin, but we could use another attacking dimension on that side. Walker was wrecking havoc yesterday, something we won't see from Zin's inverted fullback midfield position.
Were you at the game? I ask as I saw plenty of attacking threat from Zin yesterday and he was used a lot more than Walker for that purpose

The question is, is he worth taking up foreign spot? That this summer basically blocked us from replacing Kompany this summer.

Against pace he struggles as per yesterday with Moura. Not the long term solution at LB, we need Mendy back but God knows when he is due to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.