Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read the comments but I am going to guess at some animal lovers being negative somewhat lol
Dog yoga and excersing is a big thing now,the dogs like it because they get cuddled,i have some dogs being held by their owners actual go to sleep it is so relaxing

Seen a few with cats but only certain breeds and chilled out cats will let you do it

Who knew !

Dog yoga and excersing is a big thing now,the dogs like it because they get cuddled,i have some dogs being held by their owners actual go to sleep it is so relaxing

Seen a few with cats but only certain breeds and chilled out cats will let you do it

Who knew !

I very much doubt mine would care for it lol

Think he deserves praise for his performance tonight

He's a very tidy player and capable back up LB.

The biggest question at LB is whether our 1st choice - Mendy - can get back to his best and consistently produce without anymore big injuries. Certainly showing signs of it, but there's still a way to go.

Zinny is the perfect utility squad player to have around, definitely not one we should be looking at shifting in my opinion (unless he himself is looking to move for a bigger role).

He was poor tonight. Under hit nearly every pass and was slow moving the ball. Lost count of the times he fluffed simple passes. I like him a lot bug honestly him and Cancelo were piss poor on the ball this evening.

Zinny is the perfect utility squad player to have around, definitely not one we should be looking at shifting in my opinion (unless he himself is looking to move for a bigger role).
do you think he wants to play LB all his Man City career?

he's a midfielder & he will never get into our midfield as a regular, unfortunately.

If this guy plays for City, everything is possible in life. I have no idea how he isn't playing in mid-table team in the Belgian league. He's so lucky we have a problem with the left back position, we found a young guy with a left foot and turned him into a defender. On his best day, he is - average. Nobody's going to buy Mandy, so this guy has to leave in the summer to get a real LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.