#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham is a smart club. I like the cut your loses early philosophy. Best for both the player and the club sometimes.
This won't work with mendy tho we won't be taking a 20 million hit it'll be more like 50 million hit plus we'd have to cover some of his wages. This is probably why the club were fine with letting zin go as we would get a nice fee out of it and it would be easy. Zin should stay over mendy as second choice though imo.

This won't work with mendy tho we won't be taking a 20 million hit it'll be more like 50 million hit plus we'd have to cover some of his wages. This is probably why the club were fine with letting zin go as we would get a nice fee out of it and it would be easy. Zin should stay over mendy as second choice though imo.
If he's not going to be playing with whats the point in keeping him.
If he doesn't get back to full fitness he won't be playing.
We can keep him till his contract runs out and get nothing for him or get rid now, probably for nothing also.
I would love to get the Old Mendy back but we cannot afford to tie up a foreign squad spot with someone who is not available.
If he hasn't made the left back spot as a regular by the end of this season then he's not going to make it the following season either.

If he's not going to be playing with whats the point in keeping him.
If he doesn't get back to full fitness he won't be playing.
We can keep him till his contract runs out and get nothing for him or get rid now, probably for nothing also.
I would love to get the Old Mendy back but we cannot afford to tie up a foreign squad spot with someone who is not available.
If he hasn't made the left back spot as a regular by the end of this season then he's not going to make it the following season either.
i agree with you im just saying that probably how the club is thinking. By the way we wont just need to give him away we'd need to convince him to take a pay cut or cover his wages somehow.

Unfortunately you are right.

In an ideal world, I'll move Mendy, but it might not be a viable option.

Zinchencko seems an easier LB to move :(

Unfortunately you are right.

In an ideal world, I'll move Mendy, but it might not be a viable option.

Zinchencko seems an easier LB to move :(
i think him being on loan with us paying the bulk of his wages is the best case scenario for mendy

There is an escalating public anger at footballers behaviour in the pandemic. The Premier League will start to sanction clubs, because they are hugely image conscious. Imagine if we ended up with a points deduction because of this clown ! He is a walking points deduction when he plays, let alone when he doesn’t. I know it’s a historical incident, but why always him? It was funny with Mario, but not now.

There is an escalating public anger at footballers behaviour in the pandemic. The Premier League will start to sanction clubs, because they are hugely image conscious. Imagine if we ended up with a points deduction because of this clown ! He is a walking points deduction when he plays, let alone when he doesn’t. I know it’s a historical incident, but why always him? It was funny with Mario, but not now.
Wrong thread?

that pic and article has been dragged up from 6 months ago, as many have said, mendy is the new target , when the other target rightfully called them out as racist they calmed down for a bit, now another target has appeared who just also happens to be black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.