#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinchenki is like Keita in Barca and Rafinha in Bayern. Not world-class, but every Pep team needs a player like him. He always gives his all, his passing is good, his link-up with Foden and Gundogan is getting better every day and his defense has gotten so much better.

Still think there are better Left Backs in the world but what more can you ask from this guy

Hes been fantastic, he's brilliant and is a go to player for us

And he's only 24!!! Seems like he's been around for ages

Proper 'Pep player' and one of the best transfers we've ever made getting him for £1mil

Zinchenki is like Keita in Barca and Rafinha in Bayern. Not world-class, but every Pep team needs a player like him. He always gives his all, his passing is good, his link-up with Foden and Gundogan is getting better every day and his defense has gotten so much better.
I agree and he's got a great shot on him too. Looking forward to seeing one of them go in.

I honestly thought it was De Bruyne, those balls, the technique, the header in the box. Gave him a lot of shit and thought he’d be gone a few times, but he’s an absolute staple of this team and a great lad to boot.

Gave the ball away far too much for me. Might have been nerves but in these games you can’t gift possession like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.