#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter wank.

Just shouldn’t be at the club any more, and most certainly shouldn't be playing left back if he ever does take to the field.

Embarrassingly bad.
I mean, c'mon, this is a player who played his part in a couple of great seasons. He deserves more credit than this post.
As long as he doesn't feature in important games then I can live with that.

Complete absence of any kind of change of gear renders him totally ineffective both defensively and going forward. Decent enough tekkers, but that was mind rotting watching him gormlessly belt cross after cross into the opposition full back’s legs tonight, and all for want of the pace to buy himself half a yard

It's really, really hard to come in and play well when you see the pitch as infrequently he does, so I don't even blame him necessarily, I just don't really understand why he's on the team. He's still only 23 so hopefully he can move on somewhere soon and have a good career.

Difficult to come in from the cold......but,fucking hell,he's poor.

He makes poor decisions/passes and often puts his teammates in difficulty.His positioning and awareness is also wank.

We need a replacement.Surely one of the kids couldnt do worse?

I mean, c'mon, this is a player who played his part in a couple of great seasons. He deserves more credit than this post.
As long as he doesn't feature in important games then I can live with that.
Oh give over, I just don’t sugar coat it. He was appalling last night, and shouldn’t be at the club after slagging off Pep after the Lyon game. We just as usual weren’t ruthless enough to fuck him off.

Oh give over, I just don’t sugar coat it. He was appalling last night, and shouldn’t be at the club after slagging off Pep after the Lyon game. We just as usual weren’t ruthless enough to fuck him off.
There’s nothing to sugar coat. Him playing meant we didn’t risk our first choice full back and he performed pretty much as we all expected. A limited footballer who is a squad player for a good reason.
Him not being great shouldn’t surprise anybody but it’s the type of game where you can afford to give him minutes.

He's a bit like a spare tyre for a car.
You only need to use in an emergency and for as little time as possible.
Giving Walker and Mendy a rest.
We appear to have a lot of younger players coming through but possibly left back is not one.
Ake would probably have played if fit.
If Mendy can stay fit till the New Year then Zin will be off to a new club.
Defensively I thought he was ok but the amount of chances he had to play balls into the box but couldn't was incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.