#11 | Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea and United, and performed.

As Stones has shown, perform and keep your place.

Well I think this is Zinny's chance, keep it up, and you are the starter imo.

He should be the 1st choice LB for you guys
It’s a tough one because our two best cb’s are Walker and cancelo but both are right footed, cancelo can of course play left back and does well.

Zinchenko does offer a lot going forward and id keep him around.

He should be the 1st choice LB for you guys
I agree mate he should be 1st choice from the options we have available until we get natural LB. He has been really good for us so far in the games he has played this season. He is very comfortable with the ball at his feet. A few times this evening I was thinking if mendy was on the pitch rather than zinny in a few moments in particular, when we were playing out from the back and utd were pressing us high up the pitch, we would of been in a bad situation.

It’s a tough one because our two best cb’s are Walker and cancelo but both are right footed, cancelo can of course play left back and does well.

Zinchenko does offer a lot going forward and id keep him around.

He's not ideal at LB but considering the other option in Mendy, I think it's a clear choice

He links up incredibly well and when you have so many good players on the ball in rhythm like that, you can create numerical advantages even without blazing speed - no one is faster than the ball as Pep/Cruyff would say

Happy to see City turn a corner here, they are in good form with reinforcements on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.