Oleksandr Zinchenko signs new five year contract

Brilliant news , he has worked his socks off and has improved beyond any of my expectations , fully deserved and will be a big part of anything we achieve over the duration of his contract , the fact i would currently put him in front of a £50m French international full back , says it all.

Brilliant news , he has worked his socks off and has improved beyond any of my expectations , fully deserved and will be a big part of anything we achieve over the duration of his contract , the fact i would currently put him in front of a £50m French international full back , says it all.
Agree with every word of that

1559988964_658056_1559989017_noticia_normal.jpg

skysports-oleksandr-zinchenko_4667233.jpg

The commitment, dedication and graft this kid has shown to not only stay and fight but to develop as much as possible is to be admired and respected.

He works so hard and always gives us 100%. He’s a very good player too.

Incredible attitude and, my favourite bit, extremely humble.

What a brilliant lad to have at our club. Very deserved extension and great coup for us.

Wonder whether we'll see him in midfield a little more this season? He was dynamite there for Ukraine in the recent qualifiers. He's never been short of confidence but even that seems to have increased with his playing time last season.

I think he could eventually do the Fernandinho role. He has the engine, the work rate and the intelligence.

Very well deserved. I was a big critic of his and was annoyed when he turned down the move to wolves for 16m but this season he has been fantastic and a model professional. Also seems well liked by the squad.
Happy to have been proven wrong.

Still needs to learn how to cover his wing when he gets forward as the others in the system are doing too much for him in that regard and it probably hurts us as an attacking force and still needs to work on his physical attributes, but hasn't done badly and happy enough to see him extend. Definitely been great for us this last year while Mendy has been injured and Delph found out but imo if he doesn't improve he'll be found out too.

I love this little bugger. His attitude is something that all young players should strive to emulate.
He makes a couple of those pricks from across the way look like simpletons.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.