Oleksandr Zinchenko

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by WallyA, 14 May 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

The Third one

2. bellsouth

bellsouth

The problem is you can't keep him and bring back Angelino, its one or the other surely?

3. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

Angelino won't be back. He'll head to Girona I reckon.

4. Cobra

Cobra

Considering PSV and Ajax are interested in signing him permanently a loan to Girona would be a massive backwards step. He’s had 4 loans now, we either need to bring him back as back up to Mendy or sell him.

5. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

Girona and La Liga a step down from Holland? C'mon man. Look at what Girona has done for Maffeo, both on the field and in terms of his value. Playing against Messi and Ronaldo etc every other week would be a huge opportunity for him.

6. BigOscar

BigOscar

Still not really sure what he offers beyond being neat and tidy, can't see any reason to keep him over Angelino

7. KCblue

KCblue

I like Zinchenko, but due to the facts he counts against the foreign quota and we are stacked at where he actually plays, I think he'll be moved on this summer. Will definitely make a nice profit on the €2m we paid for him though.

8. wolfie1988

wolfie1988

It's highly unlikely he'll ever be anything special certainly not as a Left Back. He's done well this season when called upon but has been found wanting when we needed him to have defensive ability.

I'd be getting rid for a fee in the Summer as I think we need greater quality in our 25 man squad. If he was English or didn't take up a foreign spot, I'd keep him, but as it is we should have Mendy and Delph as our two LB's next year and then use that foreign place to further pad the squad

9. cleavers

cleavers

He won't play against them "every other week" though, maximum 4 times in the league.

10. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

You get the point. Playing in La Liga is a far better opportunity than the Dutch league.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.