Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.

We should cash in, 20m would be a good price for him. Should reinvest that money in Theo Hernandez in the summer. Brilliant LB. Would open up a foreign spot for Messi too, if we could get him in january

We should cash in, 20m would be a good price for him. Should reinvest that money in Theo Hernandez in the summer. Brilliant LB. Would open up a foreign spot for Messi too, if we could get him in january
Selling Zinchenko frees up a space on our panel but not on our team.
20m would be an appropriate sum.
If we want to sign a first choice left back then it is Mendy who has to go.

I would be surprised as that’s one area where we are already well covered with Marcal, Ait-Nouri and Jonny on his way back.

I would be surprised as that’s one area where we are already well covered with Marcal, Ait-Nouri and Jonny on his way back.

Out of interest, could you see Podence making a 'step up' if we were to show an interest? By 'step up' I mean no offence and simply mean not joining us to become a squad player but someone who could actually be an automatic starter in the CL games.

A decent player who deserves to be playing first team football.

Hopefully a transfer comes about that benefits him and the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.