Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's had his chances and he's not good enough to be a reliable squad player.
You are probably right but I have nagging doubts because I have seen Zinchenko play superbly for Ukraine as a central midfielder. For example he dominated a portugese midfield with Bernardo, Bruno Fernandez, and Moutinho in it when they beat them in the Euros. He has never really played in his correct position for City. He could be a future flop or he could still become "one that got away."

You are probably right but I have nagging doubts because I have seen Zinchenko play superbly for Ukraine as a central midfielder. For example he dominated a portugese midfield with Bernardo, Bruno Fernandez, and Moutinho in it when they beat them in the Euros. He has never really played in his correct position for City. He could be a future flop or he could still become "one that got away."
I know he's done well for Ukraine as a CM but I can't recall him ever playing there for us. He's not had much luck being asked to fill in as a LB now n' then. I think we're stalling his career and it would be best if we sold him.

I know he's done well for Ukraine as a CM but I can't recall him ever playing there for us. He's not had much luck being asked to fill in as a LB now n' then. I think we're stalling his career and it would be best if we sold him.
I thought he'd had opportunities to move on but had turned them down?

Zinchenko's is an odd one. If Cucurella would come, then his playing time as an LB is much more limited. While as midfielder, unfortunately, we have more talented players at these positions. Great servant, nice personality, but in terms of his career, I would seriously consider a transfer move.

Arteta should get over this fetish of signing Mancity players. His job is on the line next season and he's hoping City or Pep would bail him out.

Arteta should get over this fetish of signing Mancity players. His job is on the line next season and he's hoping City or Pep would bail him out.

Romano is rather a strong source. I definitely see that it could happen, especially when Cucurella would come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.