Oleksandr Zinchenko | Joins Arsenal for £30m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckon we would have achieved just the same with any half competent player there. Have nothing against him just don't believe he's anywhere near the level we need to be at.
So why does one player make a difference when it’s a positive situation, but does when it’s a negative spin?

I don't think we rejected the Wolves bid, he did. We can't force a player to leave.

I think we were more than happy to take the huge profit on him.

I know we didn't. Doesn't stop posters saying 'wish we had'.

Immaterial to my point, he has been well worth that profit/saving. And shoild be able to bring even more in when he is sold imho, he has since become an established international, proven at club level, winner of multiple medals and on a long term professional contract. If he was at leicester, he'd be going for no less than 40m.

Reckon we would have achieved just the same with any half competent player there. Have nothing against him just don't believe he's anywhere near the level we need to be at.

What half competent player could we have brought in for less 16m that we would have got for him? On low wages, and in an u21 spot in the squad, domestically.

cmon. By all means argue he isn'tgood enough and call to see him sold.

Don't rewrite history. He contributed immensely, when most crucial, and was well worth the money, or whatever we could have made on him.

What half competent player could we have brought in for less 16m that we would have got for him? On low wages, and in an u21 spot in the squad, domestically.

Don't rewrite history. He contributed immensely, when most crucial, and was well worth the money, or whatever we could have made on him.

Zinchenko did a great job, as a sticking plaster, stopping a wound from becoming fatal.

He replaced Delph, who did the same, but better.

He should never, ever, have been required to do the job.

Surprised that he hasn't got a move lined up yet. A young player with a decent amount of international experience under his belt. Think a lot of mid table prem clubs could do a lot worse.

Itm not condemning him but as Neville kneville posted above how on earth do we end up having to play him there in the first place. Looking like we're heading into the new season short again.

Nevermind mid table prem clubs, I'd think he would be excellent in midfield for most teams around Europe outside of the big guns like Bayern, the madrids, Barca, psg, etc. Look at what inter and Roma did with rag rejects... Zinchenko miles better value for money.

Not well suited to us outside of a utility player, but I think he could be part of a spine at a fair few champions league/europa sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.