Olivier Ntcham

Status
Not open for further replies.
he wss injured in a match with france u20 and missed 1 match with genoa , yesterday he entered in the 60 min

Makes Gazzetas list of top 50 under 20s in Europe. Nacho is the only other city player on the list

Unfortunately that list is absolute bollocks so it doesn't really mean anything.
Does it not even mean he has drawn admiring glances? Or impressed potential suitors? Or maybe just his stock has risen,the loan has been succesful and we have developed an exciting prospect?I've not seen the list,nor do i know anything of its credibility,however, someone,somewhere,must have gathered enough evidence to suggest he's doing ok? Or do you know otherwise?

I'd say that's a very generous inclusion. I'm guessing the person has literally scoured the top leagues for anyone doing half decent and Ntcham certainly was at the start of the season but he's tailed off. I'd not have him in the top ten teenagers at City, never mind the world. Still a good players though and he might do it, but long way to go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.