Olympiacos (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

controlled the game but a very weak olympiacos with little to no threat
city always come out of this sort of game when we win with very little credit ? people asking more questions on why we did not score a hat full and city was sloppy and poor

the days of city having to prove how good we are are long gone ? covid-19 hit season with games being rammed packed in a short space of time means pep has to balance the squad. game management is key and control and keeping something in the tanks when it is all about the 3 point and getting into the knockouts with 2 games to play means we can now rotate and play the kids and squad players

pep now knows its the premier league and cups until 2021 and getting players fit and getting aguero and others back up and running. we are 3 games behind the rest in the premier league. that's all we have to make up 8 points with a game in hand. so with a good run in the league and the wind blowing in the right direction city can be back in the mix come Christmas

Last edited:
We won FFS and got through without any problems.
What the fucks up with some of you people ??
Well said OC!

I really think this season will catch fire for us shortly, almost all the players back and a chance for proper rotation, and CL is essentially not a concern until February.

We are just needing a few breaks and it will build some confidence.

We can't win anything this season without being clinical..

better to be still in with a chance having got into the knockout with 2 games to play ? form is a funny thing and things can start to turn very quickly and goals start flowing again. i keep saying it all it takes is one game and we will be bang right on it again

Olympiacos must be one of the worst CL sides I've seen. Looked like a League One team with the exception that you'd expect a League One outfit to attempt route one football. City have been improving defensively, but up front we need a miracle to turn this season around.

To be honest it takes two to make a good game, only one I’ve seen this season that was two good teams trying to win that I remember enjoying was the liverpool game.Can’t remember how many have sat in wit 5 defenders and 2 holding. That’s when we miss Silva’s vision and passing.

+ Leeds, but yes the sentiment is right

Its November and you are making predictions like that. Fuck me. Get a grip

Go support Bayern if its that miserable for you- They get easy wins in what is glorified Scottish league

You get a fucking grip. Just because I don’t sit here happy clapping. It’s completely rubbish compared to 3 years ago. Why would I not hold us to certain standards? That midfield and wide play is so bad currently.

I’ve seen us in CL and I’ve seen us in League one. I will always hold us to the standards we should be achieving and for the last season and a half we are dropping further and further away from where they should be.

So saying it’s only November is way off as this decline (from being the best to now just being a good team) has been going on a while mate. Open your eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.