Olympiacos (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Absolutely I do but will I get that by watching football played out in an empty, souless stadium?

No.

The result however is all that matters, 4 wins from 4 and qualified with 2 games to go. Anyone saying we are shit can therefore fuck right off.

Thanks for being your usual charmless self , and the only one allowed to have an opinion . Arrogant twat

Very dominant performance, albeit very wasteful in front of goal which is worrying. Stones was very impressive tonight, let's hope he can keep fit for a while.

Great goal by Phil who especially in the first half played very well. Also thought Mendy was decent tonight.

Absolutely I do but will I get that by watching football played out in an empty, souless stadium?

No.

The result however is all that matters, 4 wins from 4 and qualified with 2 games to go. Anyone saying we are shit can therefore fuck right off.
Yep, anyone expecting, normal entertaining football without fans are ignoring the reality of this season, some games are better than others, non are at any normal level. Can’t even watch non city games.

Job done. Again lots of possession and statistically lots of shots but we hardly had them under the cosh, the statos will argue that we were rampant though.

Good for fitness, ref absolutely shite throughout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.