Olympiacos (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Olympiacos (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep needs to use this to try completely different tactics. whether that be as drastic as a formation change or just different style I don’t know but he has to do something different just relentlessly doing the same thing over and over is not going to get us anywhere.

it’s too regimented. we play like it’s training drills with set instructions that nobody can deviate from and the opponents know exactly what we’re going to do. The players either need more freedom or need to be given more varied instructions.

I of course expect none of that, we will likely play a strong team with most of the bench rotating in like for like and we should coast it with a largely uninspiring performance.

We have to take this game seriously as Porto is on 6 points and we have to go there still.

They need to beat us 3-0 yes if we win against Olympiakos, but we are not great right now so I wouldn't take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.