Olympiacos (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Olympiacos (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep will play his strongest eleven as he will want to win this game to get qualification asap as he has done every year.
The last two CL games he'll have the opportunity to rest players especially around the derby game at the swamp.
I don't think he can . Considering the kick off time of this match and the Burnley match in the weekend there won't be enough time for players to recover for the weekend game. And the PL game is a must win unlike this one .

I don't think he can . Considering the kick off time of this match and the Burnley match in the weekend there won't be enough time for players to recover for the weekend game. And the PL game is a must win unlike this one .
If we win this game, the group is done so we can play a reserve team in the last 2 games, this gives players adequate recovery time over the next month.

No team has ever gone out of the CL group stage with 12 points, and I'm sure some of the team from yesterday had that in mind.

Completely different 11

_________________Zack______________

EDS RB______Stones____Garcia_____Mendy

______________Gundogan____________

________Foden__________Palmer_____

Sterling________Delap_________EDS LW
....................zak...........................

Cancello stones laporte zinchenko

.........dm.......ake or mendy .....palmer....

.............foden............b.silva.......

............jesus............torres..........

Im trying ake or even mendy as holding mid to see if they can do a job there at least they are fairly quick.

....................zak...........................

Cancello stones laporte zinchenko

.........dm.......ake or mendy .....palmer....

.............foden............b.silva.......

............jesus............torres..........

Im trying ake or even mendy as holding mid to see if they can do a job there at least they are fairly quick.
Let’s not resort to playing players out of position again, we are struggling with some who are playing in their correct position at the moment

I’d like to see

Steffen

Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Mendy

Gundogan
Doyle
Foden

Sterling
Aguero
Jesus

I've had a few days to get over Saturday just.
I believe it's a must play second string team as to be honest there are poor also no more CL games until Feb I think.
Rest our key players said on here earlier they look fooked
Burnley Saturday is 100% must win now .
Chin up ....please put chances away lads

IMO the premier league games are the ones to win and if we win on Wednesday then we should finish top of group.

Pep is paid the big money to make these decisions.

25 November Olympiakos vs Manchester City
28 November Manchester City vs Burnley
1 December FC Porto vs Manchester City
5 December Manchester City vs Fulham
9 December Manchester City vs Marseille
12 December Rags vs Manchester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.