Olympiacos (A) - CL | Pre-Match Thread

Olympiacos (A) Prediction

• Win

• Draw

• Lose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not personal he just saps away all the anticipation and enjoyment from watching City play when I see him on the team sheet.

I immediately know what I'm going to see from that point 1 hour before the game. Slow, predictable football with him constantly checking back on the inside, killing attacks with his refusal to make selfless runs to pull defenders around, no aggressive press, no urgency. Stepovers, stepovers, shooting into the side netting, other players throwing their hands up because he did something stupidly selfish.

He single-handedly makes games unenjoyable to watch from an entertainment standpoint and it takes a lot from the other 10 to overcome that.

His fanatical fans will refuse to accept he's been anything other than brilliant and possibly worst of all is when, after fucking up a dozen good chances, he'll score and people will pretend he was excellent.

Other than that, no complaints.

I was being sarcastic and Pep keep picking him is so fucking frustrating .

Hopefully we can win this and and play a lot of kids in the next 2 CL games....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.