Olympiakos blast players for attending 'coronavirus party'

daflanger

ATHENS: Olympiakos on Monday slammed three of their players who attended an overnight "coronavirus party" at the roof garden of an Athens hotel while Greece is under a stick lockdown. The players were Ruben Semedo, Lazar Randelovic and Bruno Felipe.

So our next game against them is 25th of November and their players are partying during Lockdown! Is this a risk for our players?

I don't want any of our players getting infected during an International Game!!

What is a covid party?

Anyway I don't think they're is a risk we won't play them, ask the testing they got going should mean they're is no problem I would have thought

A Covid party is a social get together of people of like mindedness in relation to the true nature of the seriousness of the current pandemic which is infecting the world's population, with a greater mortality up to x10 of that of influenza strains. Usually to take place during a lock down period for added "fuck you, I'll do what I like"
In essence it's a party where narcissistic wankers go to indicate their indifference but only succeed in indicating their stupidity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.