Olympiakos (H) Post-Match Thread

good win in the end

but also lazy 2nd half and they should have scored and better teams we will not let you get away with that sort of stuff. city are still finding our feet this season. its like we have 20 good minutes in our legs then can not find the 2nd wind to roll teams over ?

nice to see john stone and ake playing together and having a good game. they defo are good enough to push for places and pep has options for once at the back

BUT
can we have the real KDB back please ?? looks unfit or carrying a knock. but defo something not right at the moment and his passing and zip is missing for me

Second half much better after the subs came in. Thanks pep. Welcome back Gabby. Missed you. Kevin plays with 50% efficiency and gets 2 assists.king! . Foden definitely not starting Against Liverpool but expect him to return soon. Pep says he is tired . Maybe that's the issue .

Foden was class in his last two games. Being off tonight doesn’t mean he’s in poor form.
Mahrez wasn’t terrible tonight.
Sorry I don't agree on Mahrex
His decision making round the box has been shocking.

We're slowly moving back towards back end of 18/19 levels. Not there yet but when Gundogan is looking at his best it's generally a good sign about the rest of the team. We're not quite as controlling as we were then but as I wrote we're getting there. Dias and Aké learning to play the way we do is going to help.

Really good, but when we aren't, the defence is really good.

17/18 stuff would be more exciting, but the solidity of 18/19 won us a treble.

Hargreaves is one of the few pundits that always gushes over us when we play well. I really like him.
Yes I really like Hargreaves, and Lescott always talks sense, just that numpty jake humphrey thats spoils it, thought savage was good as well, ian darke just awful and droning on about crap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.