Olympiakos (H) Post-Match Thread

The game was a good argument for a slimmed down CL, which will never happen unfortunately.

A few positives though - Ake did well, Stones did better and hopefully the ignominy of Garcia getting picked ahead of him may finally have given him the kick up the arse he needed.

Most importantly though, Jesus did well and Mahrez was that bad that even Guardiola can't pick him on Sunday (surely?).

Negatives - Kev doesn't look fully fit and Foden is proving pretty inconsistent.

I don’t remember any incorrect offsides or penalty shouts fella. 2 crackers changed the mood of a disjointed second half.
Loads of chances, their goalkeeper was good, we had a bit of a poor spell and could have conceded but fully deserved a win by a margin.

Never mind the game. Get on the election thread and give us news on the exit polls ;-)
Ha, you obviously didn’t see my post about Exit Polls yesterday or my solitary, long form post in the Elections thread today! ;-)

We dominated, but scoreline flatters in some ways. Could have been 1-1 or even 1-2 before we scored the 2nd.

Defence is improved but the last two games clean sheets have been a bit misleading.
But could have been 4-0 before 1-1 so context needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.