OMG OMG OMG

j jay

Glastonbury (England) - Formerly Manchesta 35 year
Now dont lambast me if this isnt true but apparently we have put in £100 MILLION bid for ..

Wait for it...

KAKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......yes KAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I cant believe it (if its true) this is absolutely fantastic news for us and the Premiership.
Whats your views lads??

svennis pennis said:
Are you joking???

Source????

I cant really say really,it was my brother Roberto Carlos who knows a friend of KAKA and like I said its all gonna happen at some point in the future possibly.

Sorry I've said waaaaaaaaay too much now,so please dont ask for anymore info about this player,his contract,where hes gonna live when over here,where hes gonna get his hair cut? I am not at liberty to say
Google it if you require anything else.Like I said I've said toooo much already

j jay said:
svennis pennis said:
Are you joking???

Source????

I cant really say really,it was my brother Roberto Carlos who knows a friend of KAKA and like I said its all gonna happen at some point in the future possibly.

Sorry I've said waaaaaaaaay too much now,so please dont ask for anymore info about this player,his contract,where hes gonna live when over here,where hes gonna get his hair cut? I am not at liberty to say

"Ye knows, toooooo much!"

mccooney.jpg

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
j jay said:
svennis pennis said:
Are you joking???

Source????

"Ye knows, toooooo much!"

mccooney.jpg

Wheres that pic from I thought I had burnt all the ones of my self portrait?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.