On a desert island , 1 album?

You think Einaudi is depressing music? Have a listen to the album.....

I foolishly bought his boxed set some years ago on the strength of one song on Classic FM. I also went to see him at the Bridgewater Hall.

Awful, awful boring music.

mikemcfc said:
you have a reggae 100 christmas hits album?

Don't be ridiculous.

Me? your album was 100 christmas hits, then you claim it must be reggae, i made a good joke, lighten up.
while i'm here, seriously, who the hell can say that they aren't bored to death of Pink Floyd DSOTM?

mikemcfc said:

Me? your album was 100 christmas hits, then you claim it must be reggae, i made a good joke, lighten up.
while i'm here, seriously, who the hell can say that they aren't bored to death of Pink Floyd DSOTM?

Not me. Not heard it in years. Bits of it sure, but not all of all the way through. Slapped it on record player, headphones on and...jesus it's good.

mikemcfc said:

It was a joke mate. Lighten up.

If greatest hits are allowed . . . then New Order's Substance or Lynyrd Skynyrd's Gold and Platinum.

If not, either Quadrophenia or London Calling.

All because all are double LPs.

If you can't pick double LPs then Power, Corruption & Lies with the bonus tracks (Blue Monday, Thieves Like Us, etc.)

My favorite record would be Gang of Four's Entertainment but I'm not sure I could listen to it always if I only had one choice.

Is that 6 rather than 1?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.