on Line Banking problem

Think yourself lucky that you can still use your card in a cash machine, the Co-Operative are pissing around with my card. Somehow it's not working, they've not blocked it and have no reason to block it however the cash machine tells me to ring the bank. Rang them three times yesterday and neither of 'em knew what the hell was up with it, they're sending me out a new card to try.

Wank bank.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Has anyone tried to get on to TSB internet banking today, I get on the homepage but when you try to log on it says unable to connect to internet, but I am on here and e-bay no problems.

Its working fine for me.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Has anyone tried to get on to TSB internet banking today, I get on the homepage but when you try to log on it says unable to connect to internet, but I am on here and e-bay no problems.

Let me know your account details , along with your 16 digit number and security number on the back and i'll see if i can do it from my computer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.