On This Day 23rd May 2021: Crowned P.L Champions/Goodbye Sergio:

I was lucky enough to be one of the 10,000 allowed in.
Me too, got one on the 'returns' morning as I was on the reserve list.

Must admit the last game i'd been to was the Villa final and I did wonder under the tube tunnel if we'd ever be able to sing City songs again.

The hairs on my arms walking up JMW and hearing songs being belted out from probably outside D's with people waiting for the coach.

So happy for him to get 2 goals on his last Etihad game with a crowd as well.

I turned the UCL final off the second the whistle went and I'm glad I did. Could not have handled seeing him cry like that after the game at the time.

One of my absolute all time favourite footballers and the first name I ever bought on the back of a shirt with my own money.

I was lucky enough to be one of the 10,000 allowed in.
Same. Was in the bathroom of a holiday cottage in Trearddur Bay brushing my teeth when the text came through, lol. Raced to the kitchen to tell my mum with the toothbrush still in my mouth. Watched Leicester beat Chelsea in the FA Cup final that day as well, I think.

In Kun’s retirement speech he reviewed his career. He said:
”And then there was City. Everybody knows how I feel about City.” No more, but says it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.