Once a Blue........

Exeter Blue I am here

No, not that stump with half his wife's fanny on his head, but those former City players with no obvious natural affiliation to the club, who continue to demonstrate their love of it nonetheless. I've seen SuperKev at supporters club meetings and matches on several occasions, Andy Morrison has just been made a City ambassador, the Goat was in the crowd yesterday, and SWP was dishing it out on Twitter with numerous "yessssss's" and "Come on City's". Similarly, I don't doubt that in 20 years time, Zab, Vinny and even someone like Sergio, will still be showing us the love. Team full of mercenaries, what, what!! Well, clearly we're doing something right. Mes que un club!

Was it me or did the Goat look a little old and tired yesterday?
Mind you, he would have probably still got round the back of Valencia to score with his hip yesterday ;-)

blueste41 said:
Mind you, he would have probably still got round the back of Valencia to score with his hip yesterday ;-)

Yeah, must say when I saw him on MOTD I was a bit surprised how old he appeared. Hope he dropped in to the Sky studio to say hello to Neville.

Astley Lad said:
blueste41 said:

Yeah, must say when I saw him on MOTD I was a bit surprised how old he appeared. Hope he dropped in to the Sky studio to say hello to Neville.

When it panned to Goater you heard Neville say something like "Thanks for showing me him" or something to that affect.... that moment must still haunt him!

RyanP3609 said:
Astley Lad said:
blueste41 said:

When it panned to Goater you heard Neville say something like "Thanks for showing me him" or something to that affect.... that moment must still haunt him!

He said something like "are you trying to add to my misery?"

One of the odder "once a Blue" victims is Brian Horton.
The club shat on him (he wasn't going to be worse than Ball was he?) yet I've seen him at a couple of supporters club meetings and he's been very positive about us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.