One away win in 105 games when losing at half time

Thats not what the stat says.

Losing at half time =/= going behind

Not winning =/= losing.

There will be plenty of times in the near 25 years this statistic covers that we equalised before half time, or conceded first in the second half and plenty of games we went on to draw and not lose when we were behind at half time.
Yeah, I know. I was just talking generally really. I don't have a lot of confidence that we will turn it around when we concede first on the road.

We're mentally weak and shot on confidence.

Even if you don't think that directly stems from our twitchy manager who spends ninety minutes a weekend simultaneously flipping between looking like he's going to hang himself with a cashmere scarf and flapping about on the sidelines like a fucking sparrow that just flew straight into your living room window then surely people can accept that it's his responsibility to give his players that confidence?

What difference does that make to a stat about us being behind at half time? If we are behind we clearly weren't 2, 3, or 4 nil up.
Then the thread starter needs to phrase the stat in relation to other teams over the same period then.

Yeah, I know. I was just talking generally really. I don't have a lot of confidence that we will turn it around when we concede first on the road.
We don't seem that good when we have to chase games, possibly because we don't have to do it very often. Sometimes I think we are too patient and lack urgency. We scored quite few last minute goals in 17/18 but I don't remember us doing it a lot since then.

Since 17/18 when conceding 1st away from home at anytime (ie not specifically HT) our record is W3-D2-L9.
Last season accounts for 6 of those 9 losses when our record was a very poor W0-D0-L6

The self proclaimed best team in the world and ultimate mentality monsters have also lost 9 away from home when conceding 1st over the same timescale - overall record W5 D3 L9.

I know we was at home today but the point still stands. Just never seem confident that city will pick up the gears or make changes to turn a game around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.