One bad result and.....

I think a lot of people are disappointed because we are not used to dropping points this season, but at the end of the day we can't win them all. All will be resumed on Sunday I'm sure.

The fact that we have been playing so well this season has made some fans think that we are invincible.

We have had threads about staying unbeaten for the whole season. It wasn't going to happen.

After the 6-1 win against United, I was surprised to see that United hadn't folded and built a shopping centre where Old Trafford used to be as according to some posters on here, their season was over.

Whether we like it or not, United are the Champions and will not give up their title easily. They are used to winning matches and have grinded out results up until their recent goal fest.

Some people on BM started to think that we have a divine right to win the league which of course we haven't. The team that is top in May will deserve it. We dropped two points at West Brom but it isn't the end of the world.

Lets see what we are made of now, starting at Sunderland.

There is a long, long way to go. We responded well after going out of the Champions League so lets see how we respond after our blip in the league because lets be honest, that's all it was, a blip and a tiny one at that.

Uwes Grandad said:
The fact that we have been playing so well this season has made some fans think that we are invincible.

We have had threads about staying unbeaten for the whole season. It wasn't going to happen.

After the 6-1 win against United, I was surprised to see that United hadn't folded and built a shopping centre where Old Trafford used to be as according to some posters on here, their season was over.

Whether we like it or not, United are the Champions and will not give up their title easily. They are used to winning matches and have grinded out results up until their recent goal fest.

Some people on BM started to think that we have a divine right to win the league which of course we haven't. The team that is top in May will deserve it. We dropped two points at West Brom but it isn't the end of the world.

There is a long, long way to go. We responded well after going out of the Champions League so lets see how we respond after our blip in the league because lets be honest, that's all it was, a blip and a tiny one at that.
Excellent post...... apart from ''grinded''!!

;-)

jimharri said:
Uwes Grandad said:

Excellent post...... apart from ''grinded''!!

;-)

Fair play. Ground... although I meant to say have been grinding.

I have seen the replay a number of times now and to be honest other than Long's poor header and Thomas's strike which 9 times out of ten wouldn't be on target anyway they created nothing and Hart had little to do other than pushing a lame shot around the post in the first half.

WBA were extremely fortunate we were off our game in the final third and in front of goal.

More times than not with the possession we had we would win this match comfortably.

These things happen and to be fair we played worse at Bolton and QPR and got the three points.

If we can restrict Sunderland to what Albion created and what we allowed them to create we shall win comfortably.

I think city has lost the momentum while MU are on the fly. You simply can't drop points against teams like WBA and hope to win the title. I'm afraid that MU will take over from this point thanks to Mancini's experiments with lineups. With all due respect, he keeps pushing Balotelli and don't get me wrong, I like Balotelli's character a lot but let's admit it - he is lazy. Yaya Toure is a 45 minutes player. He always runs like a grandma in the second half. Silva performs very poorly lately so why he has to start every game? Maybe it's time to try someone else in the starting lineups? I can't understand why the best per minute scorer in the premier league sits on the bench last two months. Mancini killed Dzeko's form this season.
He'll do the same to Nasri too.

indifferent said:
I think city has lost the momentum while MU are on the fly. You simply can't drop points against teams like WBA and hope to win the title. I'm afraid that MU will take over from this point thanks to Mancini's experiments with lineups. With all due respect, he keeps pushing Balotelli and don't get me wrong, I like Balotelli's character a lot but let's admit it - he is lazy. Yaya Toure is a 45 minutes player. He always runs like a grandma in the second half. Silva performs very poorly lately so why he has to start every game? Maybe it's time to try someone else in the starting lineups? I can't understand why the best per minute scorer in the premier league sits on the bench last two months. Mancini killed Dzeko's form this season.

The swamp is...............that way!

indifferent said:
Last season you drew at home to WBA 2-2 and still won the title.

indifferent said:

Get fucked...

we had an off day , nothing more , nothing less . Silva,Aguero,Milner missed chances they would normally bury , and we had 72% posession , hardly a crisis. And the way west brom celebrated at the end spoke volumes , any club that avoids defeat against us are ecstatic , they can all only dream of beating us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.