One for the girls

cheddar404 said:
Missus has read the book. Said it was utter dog shit. I imagine with the limitations of mainstream cinema, the film will be even worse.

She is the only person i know who thinks it is shit ???? She probably lied to make you feel better

Definitely one film I'll be giving a swerve. Probably one of the few females who will. Anything that comes from twilight (this was adapted from twilight fanfiction by the author) I wouldn't touch with a barge pole.

XxRachXx said:
cheddar404 said:
Missus has read the book. Said it was utter dog shit. I imagine with the limitations of mainstream cinema, the film will be even worse.

She is the only person i know who thinks it is shit ???? She probably lied to make you feel better

Haha good one rach

XxRachXx said:
Wrighty Wrexham said:
XxRachXx said:
Do you look like the mr grey himself ???

I will look like anything you want me too!! mr grey mr white even captain scarlet !!!

Hmmm a touch of gerrard butler and channing tatum ???

Hmmmm use a blindfold and I could be any of those or both lol!!!

Hope you've gotta great imagination!!!

bobmcfc said:
XxRachXx said:
cheddar404 said:

Haha good one rach

;) well i speak the truth

XxRachXx said:
bobmcfc said:
XxRachXx said:

Haha good one rach

;) well i speak the truth

Well I loved the books and in particularly the intenseness of Christian grey. Of course we don't like being controlled or told what to do but it's weirdly different with grey. He's just so HOT and he makes you completely want him to want you.

It's hard to explain isn't it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.