One Hundred & Nintey two voted for Mark

cyberblue

Just had a luck at the last poll about Mark Hughes & 192 on here voted to keep him as manager . Do you no something i dont ?

I think he needs time to spend the money. I dont think he is a clueless as everyone makes him out. So insted of being a doom merchant and i am backing the team and Hughes. Will be singing them on against Hull like the real fans who make this club what it is instead of getting on the backs like the doom merchants are doing.

cyberblue said:
Just had a luck at the last poll about Mark Hughes & 192 on here voted to keep him as manager . Do you no something i dont ?
patience is one thing... it will always take time to turn a ship around even more so a team that hasnt won anything for ages...

But that was then... now i would probably say sack him... there is just saw much patience that can be invested and the last two matches really has me turning into a nay sayer... we soon have played half the league and the position we are in isnt flattering to say the least... but still i dont believe we will get relegated as so many think we will... we have to much quality in the team to get there after a full season... there are still 20 matches to be played remember...

cyberblue said:

No im just a fan who would like to see stability and "I STILL THINK HE WILL COME GOOD GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE"

gman07 said:
cyberblue said:
patience is one thing... it will always take time to turn a ship around even more so a team that hasnt won anything for ages...

But that was then... now i would probably say sack him... there is just saw much patience that can be invested and the last two matches really has me turning into a nay sayer... we soon have played half the league and the position we are in isnt flattering to say the least... but still i dont believe we will get relegated as so many think we will... we have to much quality in the team to get there after a full season... there are still 20 matches to be played remember...
Not to get relegated meens we have to win games ,if we cant beat the worst in the league who can we beat ?

oops forgot to say that during my 44 years i have lived the things that are the best is those that take time to develop... there just isnt any quick fixes ... but saying that i still stand by what i wrote earlier

would be interesting to see a new poll, can imagine the results after today. I'm still with him, but am quickly running out of paitence! I'll give him to Feb!

schtipps said:
cyberblue said:

No im just a fan who would like to see stability and "I STILL THINK HE WILL COME GOOD GIVEN A FAIR CHANCE"
Fair enough but when do you think he will come good as there has not been any signs of it happening latley

cyberblue said:

They must have been feeling looky

Biggsy1 said:
would be interesting to see a new poll, can imagine the results after today. I'm still with him, but am quickly running out of paitence! I'll give him to Feb!
I like an optimist .What happens if we lose the next 2 God forbid ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.