One Hundred & Nintey two voted for Mark

schtipps said:
Gman,

I always enjoy reading your posts, your right about everything you say. Is it just me or are the majority of new posters on here the most pessamistic people on the planet.

What ever happened to backing the underdogs, oh i forgot, now that some foriegn billionaires own the club we should be challenging for the title ffs. The majority of people on here need to get real and show some support for a team, which is lets face is "makeshift" atm.
Thank you!!

Well i think that when the takeover happened and we got robinho just after two good wins against sunderland and west ham... it all together raised peoples expectations a tad to high... we still had the same players as last year and the new ones still needed time to gel and settle within the team... massive additions will always take time to get together as a team and right now i think we see that clearly... we have been lucky with some excellent individiual performances (Ireland, Robinho, SWP, etc) in individual matches but we have rarely played as a team... Schalke and Arsenal were team efforts... but most matches have been down to individual performances... and what I see is a team that is not playing for each other and that is something the management has to deal with fast...

what we supporters can do is get behind the team and support... let it be known that we want them to do well... and sing them on!!!

As for being pessimistic i think it has always been the same... some people are pessimistic and some are optimistic... and due to a hard climate in society as a whole with credit crunch and all many put there hope in City instead and then when City isnt successful it build up a big pile of frustration that need to be aired... and i rather they air that here than on the matches because the team right now need all the support it can get... both players and manager

sorry for delayed answer... the Internet just broke down...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.