One man team

blueyorkie

Is it just me or are the critics doing a 180 turn round. Sergio is out for a while (please not too long) & we are being told that we are a one man team. Yet for the last 5 years we have been told that we have the "biggest" squad, despite everyone having a 25 man squad in the Premier League & Europe, except for us who can only have 21.
Let's be clear in one thing, you don't win 2 titles in 3 seasons not to mention. 2 cups, with a one man team.

Yet another Bulls??t line from the media after "you can't buy success" followed by "you bought the league" etc etc.

What next?

Interesting stat from goal today that Aguero and Dzeko have won us exactly the same amount of points in the PL (32).

We're not a one man team but losing Aguero is a huge blow and it would be silly to claim otherwise

This season he has taken his performance level up to that of Ronaldo and Messi. Had he stayed fit, I think we would have overhauled Chelsea no issue. Now its problematic and could make the difference between success and failure.

All those games he missed last season cost us the league IMO ................ oh no wait!

I don't expect any different anymore it's always a negative spin.

bluestu1968 said:
All those games he missed last season cost us the league IMO ................ oh no wait!

I don't expect any different anymore it's always a negative spin.
He's operating on a different level than he was last season - he was never fit last season. One injury after another

Losing Aguero is negative isn't it? Surely you're being negative by not acknowledging the capability and impact of the player? You can look at it both ways.

Got told by a Blue journalist we`re a one man team .
I think his cold got in the way of his judgement .

We're a club that has got too many strikers until one gets injured then we're a club that has wasted all that money and didn't even buy any strikers.

We're a club who has a massive squad full of world class players until one of them plays well then we're a one man team.

We're a club full of gloryhunters who cannot sell tickets to a glamour tie in the Champions League.

We're a club who has bought the title by fluking it in the last minute of a game against QPR.

We're a club who only beat Bayern because of their individual mistakes but lost against Liverpool last year deservedly.

If I was you guys, I'd be pleased. It seems City are the deity of football in that we're whatever we are needed to be at that particular time.

blueyorkie said:
Is it just me or are the critics doing a 180 turn round. Sergio is out for a while (please not too long) & we are being told that we are a one man team. Yet for the last 5 years we have been told that we have the "biggest" squad, despite everyone having a 25 man squad in the Premier League & Europe, except for us who can only have 21.
Let's be clear in one thing, you don't win 2 titles in 3 seasons not to mention. 2 cups, with a one man team.

Yet another Bulls??t line from the media after "you can't buy success" followed by "you bought the league" etc etc.

What next?

More click bait to please advertisers and make profit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.