One Month Old Baby 'Allegedly' Raped and Battered

Bluebird1

There are some sick bastards around. I believe the poor baby died this morning. RIP little one:-(

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069746/Police-appeal-calm-violence-breaks-vigil-month-old-baby-rib-broken.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... roken.html</a>

Police were forced to subdue a 100-strong angry mob which had gathered on a street where a one-month-old baby boy was allegedly raped and battered so badly his heart stopped.

The infant remained in a serious condition today after allegedly suffering multiple horrific injuries in Gravesend, Kent, in one of Britain's worst cases of child abuse.

The boy's injuries are reported to include a broken arm, broken collarbone, punctured lungs and severe bruising. He is also believed to have had his ribs fractured.

Prayers: More candles and flowers are placed outside the house where the one-month-old baby boy was allegedly beaten and abused in Gravesend, Kent.

He also reportedly suffered sexual injury and internal wounds, suggesting rape. There has been no official confirmation of the extent of his alleged injuries.

A group which initially gathered outside the £150,000 semi-detached house where the attack allegedly took place started a candlelit vigil, which soon led to damage as emotions ran high.

A man aged 35 and a woman aged 33 were arrested and released on police bail.

One of those involved in the vigil said they had gone to a house where they believed a man arrested in connection with the incident was staying with his family after he was released on police bail.

More...
One-month-old baby with every rib broken fighting for its life after man and woman are arrested for rape and battery.

Those taking part said the group marched round to the house before objects were thrown at the property and a car on the driveway damaged.

A second successive candlelit vigil was held for the baby boy on Sunday night, as over 100 residents in Gravesend gathered outside the house where he was allegedly abused.

Well-wishers released Chinese lanterns into the sky and held a minute's silence, following similar scenes the night before.

The little boy is currently on life support in hospital after suffering a heart attack.

He was last night said to be 'showing signs of improvement' after being transferred to King's College Hospital in south London, but is not being named.

Calm: Police urged locals not to engage in 'vigilante behaviour' before their vigils which took place outside the property on Saturday and Sunday night. One woman who took part in the vigil said: 'We lit candles and were saying prayers but then someone shouted 'let's go and find the b******s who did this.

'They then stormed round to this other house in a nearby street and started throwing things at the house and damaging a car parked in the driveway.

'The police have been there trying to bring it under control but people are very angry and feelings are running high.

Kent Police today appealed for calm after the group of over 100 gathered for the vigil. Superintendent Stuart Kehily said it had been a 'highly-charged situation' and community tension was running high. He appealed for people not to seek retribution while police enquiries continued.

He said: 'Kent Police takes all reports involving injuries to children extremely seriously, and specially trained officers are currently carrying out a number of enquires to establish the circumstances in this case.

'I can understand the anger incidents like this can cause in the community, but I strongly warn people against jumping to early conclusions and seeking some form of retribution.

Suspects: The man and woman who were arrested over the alleged attack are both from Gravesend, Kent.

'Once again I would urge people to remain calm and to let my officers carry out their investigation.'

Teddy bears and hundreds of candles - some still burning - have been left on the pavement outside the house where the baby was allegedly battered.

One reads: 'Sending you all our love and hope you get better soon. Wishing for you a bright future filled with love and happy days xxxx'.

Another simply says: 'Be strong little one xxxxx' A poem with the title 'The beautiful baby of Gravesend' has also been left on the pavement.

The modest residential estate where the baby was allegedly abused lies around two miles outside the centre of Gravesend, Kent.

Semi-detached houses in the same area are typically worth around £150,000, while certain crime figures for the local authority are above the national average.

Data from last year also ranked the part of Gravesham Borough Council where the child was found in the top two tiers on a nationwide deprivation scale.

The area has some of the highest unemployment and lowest average wages of residents in any local authority, according to Atlas of Deprivation produced by the Office of National Statistics.

Neighbours near to the house where the baby was found said a man and a woman lived in the semi-detached property with a new-born baby.

They were described as 'normal, nice, polite' people, while another resident on the street said they heard a 'loud commotion' from the house on Thursday morning.

A police patrol car has been parked outside the 1930s-built three-bedroom semi-detached house since the baby was taken to hospital on Thursday morning.

The windows and doors of the property were boarded up in the early hours of Sunday morning after the vigil the previous night.

Officers were last night also trying to stop Facebook vigilantes from causing civil unrest. Police have been carrying out a forensic examination of a house in Gravesend, Kent.

I can see myself bumping the "death sentence" thread again here. I just cant read it though and am trying to not thionk of it besides what i would do to the sick fucking...gah no words for such a being.

I hope the baby survives and lives a good life, and the total opposite for the perpetrator.

TCIB said:
I can see myself bumping the "death sentence" thread again here. I just cant read it though and am trying to not thionk of it besides what i would do to the sick fucking...gah no words for such a being.

I hope the baby survives and lives a good life, and the total opposite for the perpetrator.

Death would be too good for them but to think of them getting battered daily in jail just by the cops alone brings a smile to my face

TCIB said:

I understand the poor little one died this morning. I'm so lost for words about how people can do such horrific things.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:

Death would be too good for them but to think of them getting battered daily in jail just by the cops alone brings a smile to my face

Yep, beat them almost to death, let them recover, torture them and repeat.

Some uber liberal tree hugger will say thats wrong and makes you and me monsters ourselves, well...monster me up then.

Edit:: Oh ffs really Bluebird1, the poor poor little fella.

Rest In Peace young one.

Christ alive, what's wrong with people? Sick bastards. They should be made to pay for that.

Unbelievable what some people will do. Horrific story.

Let's hope the angry mob don't do anything stupid based on allegations and hearsay. The fact that the man arrested has been released on bail suggests that particular individual may be innocent. They don't usually bail murder suspects do they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.