one player

Scott Parker might do a job but cant see him in a city shirt if honest, didnt do a great deal at Chelsea.

Gago?
schweinstiger?
alonso?
sneijder?

dare i suggest kaka?

parker , good player but not the type of player we need in my opinion. a proper play maker , and if we are being greedy a rapid winger.
imo if we managed to land modric and bale (as unrealistic as this is) we would have won the league this year

stavros said:
in my opinion we are lethargic and sluggish in the centre of midfield.i think we need a deep lying central midfielder who can pass and dribble, and set our attacks up.
im not usually one to wank over spurs players or rivals players but one player who i would pay whatever to sign would be modric. hes proved he can play centre of the park in a 2 man centre midfield. he would be the perfect addition in my opinion.
i would then push silva as far up the pitch and get him to affect the game in the final third, with modric pulling the strings from deep .

so a midfield 3 of nige, yaya and modric.
dzeko/balotelli up front with tevez and silva floating either side

We need someone who can take out one or two of the brick wall with a well-controlled dribble and some of the other statues to start moving into the available space.

It's clear the short passing game is too slow and doesn't see off crappy teams who have nowt to offer a game of football other than hangin' on to what they started with - nil nil!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
stavros said:
in my opinion we are lethargic and sluggish in the centre of midfield.i think we need a deep lying central midfielder who can pass and dribble, and set our attacks up.
im not usually one to wank over spurs players or rivals players but one player who i would pay whatever to sign would be modric. hes proved he can play centre of the park in a 2 man centre midfield. he would be the perfect addition in my opinion.
i would then push silva as far up the pitch and get him to affect the game in the final third, with modric pulling the strings from deep .

so a midfield 3 of nige, yaya and modric.
dzeko/balotelli up front with tevez and silva floating either side

We need someone who can take out one or two of the brick wall with a well-controlled dribble and some of the other statues to start moving into the available space.

It's clear the short passing game is too slow and doesn't see off crappy teams who have nowt to offer a game of football other than hangin' on to what they started with - nil nil!

agree i just think modric is PERFECT for this . he can carry the ball, pick a pass etc etc and he works hard .

Alonso has been the one player I've wanted us to sign since the takeover. We need a "quarter-back" and he fits the bill perfectly.

for me get rid of Yaya, apart from very very occasional runs forward, he opffers nothing offensively. For the position he is attempting to play he has none of the attributes needed to play it.
We also need pace. And someone who can spray the ball around like Barry could do 5 years ago.
But first and foremoast get rid if Yaya.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.