one player

stavros

in my opinion we are lethargic and sluggish in the centre of midfield.i think we need a deep lying central midfielder who can pass and dribble, and set our attacks up.
im not usually one to wank over spurs players or rivals players but one player who i would pay whatever to sign would be modric. hes proved he can play centre of the park in a 2 man centre midfield. he would be the perfect addition in my opinion.
i would then push silva as far up the pitch and get him to affect the game in the final third, with modric pulling the strings from deep .

so a midfield 3 of nige, yaya and modric.
dzeko/balotelli up front with tevez and silva floating either side

agreed, our present midfield is solid but sluggish with emphise on retaining possesion.
should we gain a champions league place, expect mancini to get a top quality playmaker.

Hopefully next season we have a choice of Silva, a new top quality signing (Sneijder, Pastore, Schweinsteiger, or whoever), Assulin, M. Johnson, and Milner for something - anything - going forward as its like running into a brick wall at the moment.

Ntini77 said:
Lassana Diarra

Not the answer, IMO. I know he can play further forward than his natural DM position but his assist rate is poor and we need someone who is going to create.

Wellsblue21 said:
either 1 of:

Bastien Schweinstiger

Xabi Alonso

Snejider

would do nicely

Bastien Schweinstiger = 60M

Xabi Alonso = 40M

Snejider = 50M

in my opinion we are lethargic and sluggish in the centre of midfield.i think we need a deep lying central midfielder who can pass and dribble, and set our attacks up.
im not usually one to wank over spurs players or rivals players but one player who i would pay whatever to sign would be modric. hes proved he can play centre of the park in a 2 man centre midfield. he would be the perfect addition in my opinion.
i would then push silva as far up the pitch and get him to affect the game in the final third, with modric pulling the strings from deep .

so a midfield 3 of nige, yaya and modric.
dzeko/balotelli up front with tevez and silva floating either side

Install Silva on the DoubleSix with De Jong and its going to work, he is better then Modric.

de niro said:
Ntini77 said:
Lassana Diarra

just beat me to it.

good player , similar to de jong though. need someone more creative imo. modric for me would be ideal.
schweinsteiger , sneijder, alonso would be good too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.