One thing Hughes can do to win some of us over

allyboy

This guy needs some PR help.
He could hold us fans together by connecting with us more.
I'm in Australia so i watch all the matches on TV and get reports from mates at the game.

To me, he is a trillion miles away from the supporter in terms of any sort of personal connection.

Perace, Keegan even SGE praised the fans, spoke with some kind of meaning in interviews etc.. etc..
I try and watch all his interviews on TV, mcfctv etc.. and I get nothing back from this guy except lame excuses and basic injury facts.

It would help his cause through this difficult time (for him and us) if he showed some personality and connection with us through the media.
some managers use it well, ours certainly does not.

Its all about results I know, but I feel he's making life even harder for himself in this respect.

I find it patronising that they have to acknowledge us in some way or another as if they HAVE too.

1894 said:
I can't put a finger on it but he seems really distant in some of his interviews - almost as if he's insulating himself from everything that's going on around him.

Don't like it.............

He's a rag agent you know.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.