One thing we are missing

Bill

I know there is more than one as in we need a keeper and 2 full backs but to me the main thing we are missing is a thug. It can be any out field player but we need a beast in the mould of that **** Keane or machrano,ramos even. Our kids along with Dave are getting kicked to fuck and they need protection. No good relying on the refs they are in on it. We need someone who will give it back. We are a lovely side to watch but we are too nice and too soft. We need a player that every other team fucking hate. Get one and we'll really be a top side.

agree with you there but we'd be ending up with 10 men every other game the way refs are treating us. its a shame gareth barry isn't 10 years younger. arsenal are a great example of being too soft after not replacing an enforcer in viera, especially in the middle of the park. i personally don't see it happening any time soon with pep in charge unless a truly gifted footballer of a thug comes along

We wouldn't be allowed a 'thug' he would get red carded every week.

We wouldn't be allowed a 'thug' he would get red carded every week.
He'd have to be subtle. They foul jesus and the thug has a quiet word. He tells them yes I'll walk but you will limp.... at best.
Football Is a very insular game,word will soon get round that if you to risk it at city you face the consequences.

I know there is more than one as in we need a keeper and 2 full backs but to me the main thing we are missing is a thug. It can be any out field player but we need a beast in the mould of that **** Keane or machrano,ramos even. Our kids along with Dave are getting kicked to fuck and they need protection. No good relying on the refs they are in on it. We need someone who will give it back. We are a lovely side to watch but we are too nice and too soft. We need a player that every other team fucking hate. Get one and we'll really be a top side.

Great post, we need at least 2 or 3 bar stewards in our team. Think we have one in Jesus, like the guys attitude. Kompany if he can stay fit would be another at the back, we just need a total C@nt in the middle of the park.

Fernandinho isn't shy about nailing an opponent, perhaps it's more noticeable when he plays for Brazil but he seems to be their "enforcer" if you like. I'm not sure I want a 100% Keane-type **** in the team.

We`ve never replaced Nigel.

Someone well practiced in the dark arts but a skilled English speaker who knows how to manage and influence the officials. Tezzer @ the chavs for example.

Do they even exist anymore?

Irrespective,such a player wouldnt last 2 mins in our team,the ref would be all over them,we're already picking up cards for the most inocuous of challenges and 'offences' that other teams seemingly escape.

I honestly think two aggressive,forward thinking,fullbacks in this team is all thats required to see us transformed - our style and ability will see us trump anything resembling the thuggish approach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.