ONETrueSaxon's ONETrueSaturday

Ghost in my house

From my fave tailors......
Dear Good Person,
Here at ONETrueSaxon we’ve been busy developing <a class="postlink" href="http://www.onetruesaturday.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">www.onetruesaturday.com</a> and it’s now ready for launch.

The site’s main aim is to help footie fans plan their trips to see games. As part of this you can add various points of interest (POIs) - bars, clubs, restaurants, car parks, hotels and service stations to your Game Plan (itinerary) and rate them. You can also upload pictures and videos from games in the galleries section.

What would be great, is if you could go to the site and rate all the POIs near your home ground, and also any away grounds that you know. Also if you know of any new ones, such as a great pub, or a nearer car park to the stadium please add them in by clicking the ‘ADD POI’ button.

If you have any good pictures or videos we’d love you to add these too – I know it’s early in the season but maybe there are some last year’s highlights you want to show off?

Points are awarded for using the site and you will keep these once the site goes live, so you get a head start on everyone else. The guys at ONETrueSaxon are getting some prizes together for top scorers – all to be revealed soon!

Thanks for your help, we’re looking forward to hearing how you get on and seeing your ratings and media uploads. Please send all feedback to us using the CONTACT US form on the site and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.

And finally, here’s where to go

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.onetruesaturday.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" target="_blank">www.onetruesaturday.com</a>

be good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.