online city matchday programme

mcfcstu

Is anyone else's no longer available to download to the City Editions app ??

I think the technical term for this is "another City cockup"

There were problems with the City Editions app a couple of weeks ago; I got in touch with @mancitydigital on twitter; problem solved. I just opened the app up on an iPad and the Steaua programme was there to d/load, as was the Sunderland one. Great, I thought. Then I d/loaded today's "update" and lo and behold it looks like you're being asked to pay for Steaua, but it can be d/loaded without having to make any payment.

iPhone is a different storey.... :(

Got mine to work it took a while, had to restore purchases, that seemed to take ages, whe it finished it said 0 purchases restored, but when you go back to the menu the steaua one is free to download as are all the others. This works on iPad and iPhone

Got mine to work it took a while, had to restore purchases, that seemed to take ages, whe it finished it said 0 purchases restored, but when you go back to the menu the steaua one is free to download as are all the others. This works on iPad and iPhone
Doesn't work for me. When I try to restore it says "In app purchases are not allowed". What a mess this app is now

Doesn't work for me. When I try to restore it says "In app purchases are not allowed". What a mess this app is now
did you sign into it with your supporter number and password that you use for the ticket section of the website, to be honest it took me a while to sort it out , i tried signing in with my email address at first and it told me invalid user , it isnt as simple as it should be but if I can make it work im sure the better educated than me can get it to work.

did you sign into it with your supporter number and password that you use for the ticket section of the website, to be honest it took me a while to sort it out , i tried signing in with my email address at first and it told me invalid user , it isnt as simple as it should be but if I can make it work im sure the better educated than me can get it to work.
I'm logged in with my supporter ID. I just logged out and in again to verify but it still gives the same message. Thanks anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.